Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Our fresh pack Cherry season begins July 1! We are looking for experienced Lift Truck Operators to help us have a successful season. Operators are needed for 1st and 2nd shift.
- Qualify for and be physically able to operate a lift truck in a safe and efficient manner.
- Conduct daily maintenance checks on the truck assigned such as checking the proper oil and water levels, etc.
- Responsible for reporting all mechanical defects to the supervisor.
- Keep accurate and legible records as required.
- Be able to work in any area throughout the plant.
- Be able to high stack product containers and stage finished goods for transfer.
- Be able to use rotary head for dumping.
- Must ensure trailers are chocked properly and that dock plates are placed in trailers properly before loading and unloading
- Keep work area clean and clean foreign material off of the fork lift you are using before the end of your shift.
- Report all damage to forklift and any other company property to your supervisor.
- Responsible for making sure your immediate forklift is full of gas for the following shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have good attendance and work record.
- Be able to work overtime and weekends when required.
- Responsible for observing all safety rules and regulations set forth by Conagra Brands.
- Will comply with Conagra's GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy).
- Be mentally and physically able to perform the entire job.
- Must have a current Driver's License.
- Must pass the Conagra Brands lift truck test.
- Be able to read and write English.
Conagra BrandsÂ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.