Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Our fresh pack Cherry season begins July 1, 2020! We are looking for adults 18+ to help us have a successful season. General labor covers a variety of different duties based upon skill and experience. Positions are available for 1st and second shift.
- General Labor could include any of the following:
- Inspect fresh fruit for pits, stems, leaves, as they pass along a conveyor belt
- Pit Inspectors
- Clean Up
- Dump 30-40 lbs. boxes of frozen fruit to a boot that feeds the production line.
- High School education/GED
- Have good attendance and work record.
- Be mentally and physically able to perform the entire job.
- Good eyesight for distinguishing color variations.
Conagra BrandsÂ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.