Supervise warehouse staff, picking & packing, shipping & receiving, order processing, customer service and invoicing. Demonstrate positive leadership, problem solving and judgment consistent with established policy.
WAGE / HOURS / BENEFITS
Full-time, hourly. 40 hrs a week. Mon – Fri; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Vacation & Simple IRA match program. No health insurance benefits.
Associates degree or more in supervision, business management, or project management.
SKILLS AND TRAINING
- At least three years of warehouse, inventory control or related management experience.
- At least three years of production scheduling or supervision experience.
- Hands-on proficiency with computerized warehouse and inventory management systems.
- Intermediate or higher PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the Internet.
AREAS OF PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick & pack staff.
- Shipping and receiving staff.
- Order processing and invoicing staff.
- Customer service (retail and wholesale) staff.
- Inventory control.
- Freight scheduling and auditing; inbound and outbound.
- Problem solving.