Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Keeps material flowing in and out of the machines.
- Cleans work area, machines, and equipment to assist machine operators.
- Assembles stackers to contain products.
- Operates industrial hi lo to assist in loading trucks or moving materials and products.
- Moves scrap away from machines and puts the scrap in designated scrap containers.
- Maintains work area in a clean and safe condition, following 5S standards.
- Responsible for following work instructions.
- Understanding and working knowledge of all job-related Quality Objectives, Quality System Policies, Procedures, and Instructions.
- 6 Months of Forklift driving experience
- Reliable transportation