Join Transdev in Grand Rapids and become a part of the largest private-sector operator of transportation in North America one that cares about its employees, passengers and the communities they serve.
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Wages $16.25 /hr
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career advancement opportunities owing to Transdevs presence in over 200+ communities across North America
- $2,000 retention bonus!
To view Transdevs Purpose and how we make a difference follow this link: https://youtu.be/ilO5cv0G4mQ
What you will be doing:
You will provide transportation to the disabled community, ensuring they get where they need to go safely. Paratransit Drivers provide passengers with safe and reliable transportation and excellent customer service.
- Provide curb-to-curb transportation for passengers safely and efficiently.
- Ensure passengers are properly secured and provide assistance with all vehicle entries and exits.
- Greet passengers, accept fare payment, and maintain a safe environment.
- Properly report all incidents, accidents, and mechanical concerns.
- Completes pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Other duties as required.
Who you are:
- At least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- A valid drivers license in good standing.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Punctual with an emphasis on attendance.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
How we are keeping our employees and customers safe:
- Strict adherence to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Enhanced vehicle and facility cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas.
- Personal Protection Equipment distribution (hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves).
- Social distancing enforced.
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit and shuttle services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe, sustainable, and innovative mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and contribute to a more sustainable environment.
If you have any questions, please contact HR at email@example.com