The Installation team is seeking a Site Coordinator to help prepare reports, correspondence, and/or statistics in regards to project specific items such as site safety, movement of materials and schedule requirements. Maintains records and filing systems; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database, or specialized software packages. Performs the administration of programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the organizational unit served. This position requires 100% travel. Construction Safety Coordinators are required to be on site for the duration of the project.
- Provide on-site new hire safety orientation
- Perform on-site safety walk throughs and inspections
- Assist Supervisor with Daily/Weekly labor data
Input inventory information into Site Materials Management
Set up and manage site equipment rentals and job site tool requirements
- Performs simple, routine work within area of specialization.
- Selects appropriate processes from clearly documented rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from manager.
Communicate / Coordinate with site supervisors and project managers in regards to labor requirements, inventory, site conditions, equipment rentals and overall project status