- Zeeland, MI, USA
- Full Time
Plascore, Inc. is a global manufacturer of light weight, industrial strength, honeycomb cores for aerospace, automotive, marine and more with various industrial applications. We invite you to join our Panels production team from 10:30pm to 6:30am on 3rd shift.
May include the following:
- General assembly
- Craftsman style tool handling
- Product lamination
- Extrusion processes
- Machine operation
- Product packaging
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to work overtime
- Must be eligible to work on programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card').
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) with Flex Spending or Health Savings Accounts
- Generous vacation policy - 2 weeks to start with yearly increases up to a maximum of 6 weeks.
- Competitive base salary + shift premiums
- 2nd shift premium = 15% of base wage
- 3rd shift premium = 10% of base wage
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing / Quarterly Bonus
- 401K with a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clean work environment
- Security of work for an established, growing company that serves a diverse customer base
Email ResumesTo: email@example.com
We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.