Title: Manual Deburring
Delta Gear is an AS9100 and ISO9001 registered facility which manufactures Gear Products for Prototype/Development and Production in various industries.
- Remove of all loose/hanging metallic burrs using assorted powered and non-powered abrasive tools.
- Blending of metallic surface finishes to meet specifications on work instructions.
- Work with fine finishes and dimensions using various scopes with up to 30 power magnification.
- Identify any and all visual discrepancies to immediate supervisor.
- Inspection and be accountability for parts produced through various steps.
- Perform secondary work such as polishing, part cleaning and corrosion prevention.
- Ability to read and understand cutting and deburring instructions from work orders, prints or verbal orders.
- Maintain tools, gages, and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe manner
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work with close tolerances (.0001”)
- Quality control analysis
- Fine motor skills i.e. hand eye coordination.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time and work independently.
- Must have 5 years of hands on experience in manual deburring
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Must be honest, ethical and detail orientated
- Ability to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
The Delta Family of Companies are an Equal Employment Opportunity in the workplace without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, disability or veteran status.
The Delta Family of Companies offer competitive base pay, health insurance, prescription drug coverage, Dental, 401(k), and more. We are proud of out company culture that fosters innovation and collaboration.