CNC Mill Machinist
Reports to: Mill Department Leader / Production Supervisor
Delta Gear/Delta Research is looking for hard-working, reliable, responsible, and dependable individuals that take pride in their work and are committed to establishing a career in the manufacturing industry.
Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
- Experience in setup and running of various CNC milling equipment
- Working with tooling, cutter technology and part fixturing
- In-process inspection and first piece approvals
- Accountable for part conformance to requirements
- Use of existing and developing new programing for newly machined parts.
- Ability to indicate diameters and faces on pieces to be machined
- Knowledge of GD & T and process sketches
- Feed rate and machining best practices on various type of metals
- At least 4 years CNC milling experience
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Required
The Delta Family of Companies are an Equal Employment Opportunity in the workplace without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, disability or veteran status.
We also offer competitive base pay, health insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401K, paid vacation and more. Delta is proud of a company culture that fosters innovation and collaboration