The position of General Production participates in the production processes and procedures according to the Quincy Street, Inc. guidelines. The General Production Employee works along with the other team members to carry out individual job duties while promoting safety, product quality, and efficiency.
- Commitment to Quincy Street, Inc.'s Mission Statement.
- Ability to perform the job responsibilities, multi task, and demonstrate self-motivation.
- Ability to work safely while insuring quality of the product and efficient operation of the job/production process.
- Experience in the food industry preferred.
- Ability to perform the mental and physical demands of job including lifting product and/or boxes/containers up to 50 pounds and standing/working for long periods of time (2 ½ - 3 hours)
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Major Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene and wear all sanitary gear as provided.
- Repetitive duties including the grinding, stuffing, packaging, slicing, labeling and stacking a variety of meat products.
- Attention to detail to ensure conformance to product/process specifications.
- Communicate effectively with company leadership and team members.
- Other duties as assigned.