Materials Support I - 18584
The material support role will provide a wide variety of support related to the purchasing, storage, movement and control of materials and equipment
* Process and approve all freight invoices through a 3rd party system, as well as coding the invoices and uploading them into the ERP system
* Support production planning department with job functions based on the workload.
* Participate in Physical Inventory and cycle count
* Unloading incoming shipments and receiving goods into facility
* Run daily orders for shipping - setting tasks for day
* Entry into SAP for closing out orders
* Prepare export documents, hazardous material, international documents
* Must be able to work interdepartmentally and with other Evoqua locations
* Must be able to communicate to external vendors, customer service
* Must be able to handle claims and resolutions
* Coordinate preventative maintenance of equipment
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.