This position is responsible for various task in an adhesive manufacturing operation. These tasks include the pouring, mixing, and canning out of production batches. The materials manufactured include polyester, vinyl-ester, acrylic and epoxy/amine adhesives. This position generally works a schedule from 6:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday, with the opportunity for periodic overtime.
- Pour liquid resins into production vessels
- Mix production batches by adding materials and controlling mixing machinery.
- Canning out of production batches in smaller containers.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and minimize wasteful processes and procedures.
Specific Skills & Character Traits
- Hands on work ethic with the willingness to assist team members when necessary.
- Dedication to quality processes with the desire to strive for perfection.
- Ability to multi-task and improvise in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work well with others.
In the performance of this job it is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds of material, boxes, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material.
$13.00-$17.00 per hour starting wage depending upon qualifications and experience. Additional benefits include medical & dental insurance, short-term & long-term disability insurance, and the option to participate in a SIMPLE retirement plan with a company match.
Honorably discharged veterans highly encouraged to apply