Total responsibility for the safe, quality, and efficient operation of a press and banding tool.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cover primary operators for lunches and breaks.
- Run press while primary press operator conducts quality inspections.
- Load coils. Make sure to match picklist with coil tag so that the right coil is being set.
- Build boxes, paper skids and support any dunnage activities as needed.
- Assist in changeovers. Clean up scrap. Put away carts, tables and conveyors. Bring in the new carts, tables and conveyors and other equipment needed for the next job.
- Make tags (Router/WIP – Inventory).
- Help with two persons press jobs.
- Perform basic operations at each press
- Pack and secure parts in pack station using our banding tools
- Safety operate a forklift, loading and unloading boxes and pallets
- Mop and clean area as needed.
Maintains work area in a clean and safe condition, following 5S standards.