SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor â€” supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States â€” as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution and fresh food processing through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.
At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. Weâ€™re always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
A day in the life of a General Merchandise/Health and Beauty Care Reset Specialist is never the same but, in this role, you will be responsible to plan and oversee the merchandising layouts and the reset of assigned categories (i.e., General Merchandise, Health and Beauty) for company-owned and independent customer retail locations. Provide reset support for all General Merchandise category updates as part of Home Store program. Also provide support for the re-tagging of products for new customers.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Create and implement reasonable day-to-day reset schedules to align with the time allotted, and adjust schedule as necessary for contingencies (i.e., construction delays); plan, order, and direct applicable product, tags, fixture deliveries.
- Implement, oversee and instruct associates (i.e. vendor, broker, or store workers) in performing the reset as specified by a plan-o-gram. Set expectations and guidelines for the reset team, monitor performance, and take corrective action as necessary.
- Communicate the progress and any potential issues regarding tags and plan-o-grams with Category Managers and Shelf Technology as appropriate.
- Implement new planograms for assigned independent customers as part of General Merchandise Home Store program; customize product assortment and placement, as needed, to maximize traffic flow.
- Maintain an environment that allows customers to shop with minimal disruption.
- May contact brokers and manufacturers for additional labor support to complete resets.
Sound Like You? Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need:
- Associate's Degree (Preferred) Business Administration or Merchandising or related area preferred
- Three years of experience with retail management, merchandising, or retail operations required.
- One (1) Year supervisory experience
- Ability to travel up to 75%.
We are not able to provide work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. !
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.