Transitional Production Employee- General Labor-MAN010918
Looking for a challenging yet rewarding career with a company that produces the world’s most recognizable products? Join us in the Grand Rapids Plant as a Transition Production Employee / General Labor where we are passionate about the products we make, the people we work with, and the city we live in. You'll collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg! Our culture boasts a strong safety record, a high level of accountability, and great developmental opportunities.
At our Grand Rapids Plant, we have a passion for making something that's "Crazy Good." yes, that's right, Pop Tarts. Join our team in a growing city within the facility that produced the very first Pop Tart in 1964. With a strong safety culture and large team environment, we want to see your career grow.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Making things Happen - Producing high quality finished goods and ensuring efficient and safe machine operation
- Setting the Pace - Inspecting equipment and performing basic adjustments and preventative maintenance when needed
- Always Accountable - Following all Company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Connecting - Hanging out with the cool kids in a collaborative team environment
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pound
- Experience in a food manufacturing industry or a related position
- Mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to operate machinery
- A great sense of humor
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. Don’t forget to add your resume - we want to see what great ingredients you have to offer! To connect and learn more about our Kellogg culture, click on the link below:
New Hire Benefits Guide
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to ApplicationAssistance@kellogg.com.
GROW With Us.