SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Harvester for its client in the cannabis industry located in the Grand Rapids, MI area. This individual would be responsible for ensuring the product is accurately and efficiently harvested to the business standards. Starting shifts will be at 7AM with the potential of 10-hour days. This opportunity will start part-time and will become full time after operations are at full capacity. Start date is June 1st.
- Be efficient with “de-fanning” and “hanging” of product.
- Be aware of what strain is being harvested and stay organized to ensure no product is mislabeled or misplaced.
- Willingness to learn new strain genetics and morphology.
- Be able to target signs of diseases and quality issues.
- Assist with tracking of plant waste and other aspects of maintaining compliance.
- Keep the work environment clean.
- At least 1+ years in the cannabis industry experience is highly preferred.
- Current State Mandated Badge or Background Check.
- Knowledge of various strains and techniques for harvesting various strains.
- Experience with dry trimming and de-boning for various strains.
- Knowledge of laws surrounding compliance in medical or retail business operations.
- Strong knowledge of digital spreadsheets. (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Ability to multitask in a fast moving, highly regulated environment with deadlines.