Management Business Solutions is seeking a Client Services Assistant for a financial services company in Muskegon, MI. The person will be the face of the company interacting with various clients in person and by phone. The ideal candidate should have experience assisting teams in the financial services industry.
- Input all pertinent client information and meeting notes into our CRM database system
- Manage Client Contact Information in both paper and electronic.
- Provides internal and external customer service via phone, email and in-person; responds to inquiries, takes messages, and refers inquiries to the most appropriate parties when appropriate.
- Answer phones and determine client needs; direct calls to advisor/fiduciary as needed, or assist client as directed in fulfilling their needs
- Greet clients upon their arrival at the office and make them feel welcome.
- Keeps appointment calendars and schedules appointments for staff and the general public seeking services.
- Coordinate and perform a range of financial and operational support activities all to serve and support our clients
- Review, revise and/or prepare correspondence to clients, referral sources, and prospects
- Compile wealth management binders and other wealth management materials for new and existing clients
- Print and compile Client Performance Reviews
- High School Diploma required; Associate Degree required.
- 3 years of experience of administrative support in the financial services industry required.
- Securities licensed or experience working in insurance brokerage is a plus.
- Strong experience with interfacing with clients and customers required.
- Proficient in all MS Office Suite products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook required.
- Experience with CRM software i.e. Envestnet and/or Docupace highly preferred.
- Proactive self-starter who offers suggestions for enhancements and efficiencies when appropriate