Database Administrator (DBA) - 12377
The Centre of Excellence (COE) Software Team within Dematic is responsible for delivering software products to support a wide range of conveyor and sortation solutions, warehouse automation, and distribution operations. Software Application Engineering (SAE) teams are distributed across multiple locations in Asia, Europe and North America.
The COE Software Team team is highly distributed with members in Asia, Europe and North America. We work closely with internal R&D software development teams, customer deployment teams, support teams and directly with customers to provide subject matter expertise for Database Systems, including planning, monitoring, reporting, analysis and recommendations for improvement.
As a key member of the COE Software Team, you will work closely with other team members to provide a range of services, including:
* Working with COE, SAE and R&D teams on database-related areas of Dematic solutions.
* Database software installation, configuration and performance tuning for Oracle and SQL Server.
* Using tools like SolarWinds DPA, DynaTrace and others to identify root causes of database issues internally and at customer/partner sites or in the cloud.
* Reviewing interactions between Dematic software and database technologies with an eye to performance tuning, compatibility and stability of long-term solutions.
* Interacting with teams working on ‘big data’ and analytics projects.
* Contributing to technology whitepapers and best practices on database technologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity