Schedule: Sunday-Wednesday 9:30PM-7:00AM will be training schedule, once trained Tuesday-Saturday 9:30PM-7:00AM will be final schedule.
This position is in the Processing facilities. Employees perform the more routine duties while learning processing policies and procedures
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, general maintenance, troubleshoot and repair of production machines, conveyors systems and supporting equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions.
- Complete and document with accuracy all required forms
- Maintains continuity between maintenance by documenting and/or communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Monitor and correct situations which activate the HACCP alarming control system
- Maintains equipment, parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Adjusts functional parts of equipment by using hand tools, measuring devices, levels and straightedges.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications, establishing personal networks, etc.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.