Mobile Automation Plant Controller - 12322
Dematic Corp has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst at our location in Holland MI.
This role participates in analyzing financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information. Supports in the preparation of various financial reports; compiles and reviews financial plans and budgets. Performs financial analysis at complex levels including rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, and financial and expense performance comparisons. Participates in ensuring conformance to FASB requirements and GAAP. Participate in commercial/contract activities, pricing, margin calculations, etc.
Factory Controlling Responsibilities:
* Create financials for the Holland, MI AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) factory including cost center forecasts, monthly review of actual to forecast and plan, and drive the annual budget process for that location.
* Calculate, review and ensure accuracy in Holland, MI standard costs including purchase price variance and production variances.
* Prepare a monthly forecast for upcoming workload for Holland location based on both backlog (booked work) and new business.
* Establish SQDC (Safety Quality Delivery Cost) mentality in the plant and communicate the financial performance of the plant on a daily basis.
* Develop financial controls for the plant and ensure procedures are followed relative to inventory management and cycle counts.
* Other tasks as assigned by business partners and finance leadership.
Mobile Automation Responsibilities:
* Prepare monthly cost center forecasts for Mobile Automation specific cost centers including Engineering, Project Management, R&D, Sales, Solution Development, etc.
* Review actual to forecast and YTD actual to budget results on Mobile Automation cost centers explaining variances to responsible managers and Mobile Automation Senior Management.
* Liaise North America FP&A team on monthly reporting both from P&L creation to explaining variances with commentary as required.
* Support US Customer Service team on spare parts inventory maintained at Holland Site to ensure accuracy.
* Serve as main financial contact for all functions within Holland location, providing guidance as needed on various topics.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity