Repair parts/components that are non-conforming to customer specification by welding, grinding, or other methods as required.
RESPONSIBILITIES & RESULTS
- Apply appropriate welding processes to repair parts of steel or other weldable materials (MIG/TIG).
- Position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides.
- Inspect completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Maintain equipment and relevant PPE.
- Participate in Safety and 5S activities.
- Tag parts.
- Follow all safety procedures and protocols while servicing or maintaining equipment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal workplace instructions.
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours per day, including Saturday and Sunday.
- One year basic welder experience (preferred).