Financial Analyst - 12282
Dematic has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst to add value at our Grand Rapids, MI headquarters. This key position is the business partner to various functional leaders with potential for expanded responsibility. The Financial Analyst will work with various Finance functions in consolidating data into Executive level reporting. This position will report to the FP&A Finance Manager and provides diversified experience within the Finance organization in order to provide a well-rounded background to leverage for future growth positions.
The primary duties for this position are as follows:
* Provide financial oversight and analysis to business partners. Prepare monthly reporting and present to leadership while also being key point of contact for ad hoc requests
* Responsible for overseeing operating expense forecasts and budgets for assigned areas
* Participate in development of North America monthly forecasts and annual budget process
* Assist in monthly financial close including consolidating and reporting financial results to Senior Management and Parent company.
* Oversees submission of results to Parent company in Reportal and serves as key point of contact for questions arise or new guidance is issued.
* Responsible for tracking company-wide discretionary spend, reporting results versus targets to management, and suggesting areas of improvement
* Ensure integrity of financial results
* Work on special projects as needed
Performs full range of standard work for the professional field. Refers complex, unusual problems to others. Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
Job Family Responsibilities:
Completes the analysis of financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information. Prepares various financial reports; compiles and reviews financial plans and budgets. Ensures compliance with budget allocations. Performs financial analysis at complex levels including rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, budgeting, and financial and expense performance comparisons. Ensures conformance to FASB requirements and GAAP. May perform commercial/contract activities, pricing, margin calculations, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity