Webb Chemical Service Corporation, a Midwest chemical distributor, is currently looking for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor based out of our Muskegon Heights, MI location!
What does a Production Supervisor do?
- Supervising a team of 5-10 employees
- Working 2nd Shift (Monday-Friday 2pm-11pm)
- Manage Tanker Washout Operations
- Manage Bulk Sampling
- Containment and Containment Pools monitoring and management
- Rail Site- receiving railcars, empty return railcars, and steaming
- Training of new employees and ongoing training for all employees
- Responsible for chemical transfer and packaging processes
- Collaborate with Maintenance Department to prioritize plant repair schedules
What can Webb offer you as an employee?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunity for quarterly and annual bonuses!
- 401k retirement plan (with company matching)
- Life insurance, short/long term disability
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Free snacks!
- Tuition and Gym Membership Reimbursements
- Success Coach
- Emphasis on community involvement and volunteering
- Activities for employees to have FUN (Summer Picnic, Christmas Party, Hockey/Bowling outings, and much more!)
What makes you a good candidate?
- Prior experience in a warehouse management role with similar duties performed
- Ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
SUBSTANCE FREE WORKPLACE