- Are you proficient with a multi-line phone system?
- Do you provide outstanding customer service?
- Are you remarkably detail-oriented?
- Does your work reflect exceptional accuracy?
- Are you positive, personable and friendly?
- Does a seasonal position (March - November) fit your lifestyle?
If you answered Yes to ALL six questions, please keep reading:
Successful asphalt company has a fantastic position for a very bright and motivated person who can support our front desk and estimators like a pro. This is a full-time, seasonal position during the months of March - November only.
- Efficiently operate multi-line phone system to answer, screen and properly route calls
- Handle phone calls in a warm and professional manner
- Greet visitors, determine nature of visit and direct accordingly
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Provide effective communication between internal and external customers
- Prepare quotes, contracts and other documents in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Maintain efficient file organization and document retention system
- Perform various data entry and administrative support tasks as needed
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong data management abilities
- Dedication to excellence and quality output
- Ability to plan, prioritize and achieve goals
- Possess a positive energy and a can-do attitude
- Excellent attendance record
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Effectively complete tasks without distraction
- Focused and supportive to management
- A culture that values growth, development and opportunity
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Roth and Traditional 401(k) Plans
- Paid Holidays
A-1 Asphalt Inc. is a leader in the asphalt industry and offers one of the most comprehensive asphalt maintenance programs in the area. We handle excavation, grading, milling, paving, patching, concrete work, sealcoating, crack filling, striping and other related services. We have the capacity to successfully tackle any project.
A-1 Asphalt continually strives to be the best in every aspect of our business. Each employee is expected...
- To take pride in their work
- To foster a culture of trust, teamwork, responsibility and integrity
- To take ownership of their position
- To create a culture of safety
- To accept new challenges
- To think innovatively
- To provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
- To have open communications that are honest, professional and respectful
- And to hold one another to the highest standards of ethics and accountability
If you are ready for a new adventure, please submit your resume. We look forward to meeting the new member of Team A-1!
Think Asphalt. Think A-1.