We are seeking three employees to join our 2nd & 3rd shift Warehouse teams at Tubelite in Reed City! Pay begins at $14.70 an hour, plus a premium for working an off shift! Apply today!!
The Distribution Team members are cross-trained in a variety of roles that include: Order Picker, Truck Loader, Slot Punch and Material Handler. The Distribution team works together to pile down, pick, punch, pack and ship materials to clients and finishers. The Distribution team works to ensure that all orders are picked and packed correctly and sent out per schedule.
The Distribution Team members wear required PPE: safety glasses, steel toe shoes, gloves, ear plugs and, where required, hard hats. The team works safely to ensure that employees do not incur bodily harm. The team uses care and respect to ensure that equipment and/or property is not damaged. The team works together to keep the distribution area clean.
All Distribution Team members perform these job functions to complete the daily schedule. All team members are required to have or obtain a valid Hi-Lo license.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Must be able to bend easily at the waist.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read a tape measure accurately.
- Must be able to read work instructions.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic math skills.
- Must be able to use small hand tools, including hammers, screw drivers, etc.
Learn more about Tubelite at