|ARMORED SERVICE TECHNICIAN|
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds gvw a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
* Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
* Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week.
* Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
* Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
* Communicating with customers verbally on-site and via telephone and two-way radio to report emergencies and approach to Loomis facility.
* And other duties assigned.PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for significant distances (several yards).
* Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
* Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
* Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
* Ability to sign and record numbers by hand.
* Ability to count, record, add, subtract, and balance columns of numbers.
* Ability to operate large automatic shift vehicles.
* Ability to meet state requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
* Good attendance and punctuality.
* Ability to interact constantly with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
* Ability to handle change in sequence and routine on short notice.
* Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 50 hours/week.
* Full-time work at a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period.
* Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
* Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly to gasoline/diesel fumes.
Below is a list of required information that you will need to complete the application process.
1. Education History- Highest grade completed in each school category (Grade, High, College, Grad School)
2. Employment/Work Experience- All employment history for the past 10 years including address and phone number.
3. Three Personal References (no relatives) including address and phone number.
4. List all driving licenses or permits held.
5. Please list physical address. No PO Boxes acceptable.
Please fill out carefully and completely. Answer every question.