When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you'll find a culture of collaboration and innovation that provides our members meaningful work and development opportunities.
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you'll become an integral part of a family-owned organization, where your contributions truly matter.
We are currently looking for a Machine Operator (Haas), 3rd Shift, Walls - Holland, MI to join our team in Holland MI - Walls.
As a Machine Operator (Haas), 3rd Shift, Walls - Holland, MI, you will:
Perform and have primary responsibility for machine operations in multiple work centers as required, including, but not limited to, setting up, adjusting, and operating various machines/equipment, including welding machines. Produce quality (as defined by Haworth quality standards) parts per blueprints, product orders, and engineering specifications, within tolerance. Perform necessary quality checks, practice machine preventive maintenance, and perform general utility work to meet work schedule.
Operating a HAAS machine which includes performing aluminum extrusions, tool changing, loading programs, entering variables, reading blueprints, and performing your own quality checks
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy the following benefits from their first day of employment:
* Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
* 401K & company match
* Paid vacation
* Bonus opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement
* Opportunity for overtime (Paid at time and a half)
Do you have these required qualifications?
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience (equivalent work experience defined as three years manufacturing experience equals one year of formal education)
- Two years manufacturing experience OR one year of Haworth manufacturing experience OR certified Machine Operator from accredited educational/vocational facility
- Ability to lift/move product weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be able to work with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Previous CNC machine operator experience
- Experience with changing tools
- Experience with entering variables
- Organizing and prioritize work
- Completing quality checks
- Familiar with SPEED and/or APEX is a plus
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Ability to work within a team environment
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. Wea rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at or (616)-393-1600.
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids
Job Segment: Welding, CNC, Equipment Operator, Facilities, Machinist, Manufacturing, Operations
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicantâ€™s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.