* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related field.
* 2-5 years engineering experience.
* 3-5 years applications experience.
* Minimum 3 years of experience with material handling equipment systems in a warehouse.
* Understanding of how to optimize warehouse operations.
* Understanding of warehouse management software systems.
* Computer skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
* Ability to work well within a team environment.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Self-starter who will take initiative to identify issues and pursue resolutions.
* Must work well under high-pressure situations.
* Typical travel time - 25-30%.
* Experience in Material Handling Automation equipment, preferably AGVs, Pallet Conveyor, and/or AS/RS.
* Experience in WMS, WCS, or Control Level Software.
* Computer skills: Programming.
* Architectural knowledge in electrical, mechanical, and software products.
* Strong automation integration and design experience.
* Up to 50%, including international.