SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor â€” supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States â€” as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution and fresh food processing through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.
At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. Weâ€™re always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
A day in the life of an Analyst, Insights and Analytics is never the same but, in this role, you will be responsible for driving business results by delivering insights and actionable recommendation to decision makers. Responsible for managing assigned standard and ad hoc projects within the prescribed best practice framework while working closely with stakeholders. Responsible for developing and presenting insights to the business. Responsible for maintaining all assigned routine reporting.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Has a natural curiosity and passion to solve problems.
- Guide decision makers through creation of well-rounded actionable insights that will drive, sustainable growth; supports strategy implementation.
- Champion analytic insights with business teams and build excellent strong cross-functional relationships to drive the business integration of insights.
- Implement Companyâ€™s customer-centric strategies and initiatives. Serves as consultant driving value-added insights for internal customers.
- Ensure the full utilization and integration of existing research and customer/market knowledge to drive strategy and tactics.
- Support the implement best practices within analytic insights through standardization of methods, tools, and knowledge-sharing to maximize group efficiency and impact; create a data-driven culture.
- Responsible to support and execution the customer-data analytics roadmap objectives, as assigned.
- Identify internal and external information sources (Merchandising, Purchasing, Operations etc).
Sound Like You? Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree (Required) Business Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 3 Years Experience with software applications used for data quantitative and statistical analyses and visualization required. Experience with data mining and analysis projects and presenting to decision makers required
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and recommend concise solutions.
- Knowledge of analytical, quantitative & statistical approaches to derive insights from large, data sets, solving complex, ambiguous business problems using business acumen.
- Ability to effectively present information with visualizations with a focus on telling an impactful story
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. !
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.