Analyzes Supply Chain capability, working with Demand Planning, Master Schedulers, Operations, Customer Service, Master Data, IT and Procurement to assess capability to meet projected demand with available capacity.
- Monitors and manages the Supply Chain to ensure fill levels consistent with production needs and customer demands.
- Manages and monitors Production Plan with consideration of supply chain constraints, including supplier reliability, equipment and human resource.
- Manages and Maintains data integrity in SAP for responsible areas (MRP Controllers, MOQ, G-Groups, etc.).
- Communicates strategic decisions to support Planned (Life Cycle projects) and Unplanned (production deviations) events
- Identifies and implements supply planning tools that can be utilized in supply planning processes (pre-print exception planning, operations weekly schedule tracking, allocations, transfers, downtime planning, SLTs, production planning (Monthly Push), etc.)
- Works closely with cross-functional departments including Operations, Procurement, and Engineering to support demand planning
- Trains and guides internal departments on use of integrated planning tools and business processes and helps support documentation of current business processes
- Uses continuous improvement methodologies, including Lean Manufacturing principles & tools and the DMAIC process to establish supply chain strategies for a continuous supply of materials and to maximize service with appropriate inventory levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.