At SpartanNash, "we deliver what our guests want, when they want it â€“ fast and friendly." We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. Thatâ€™s why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
This position is located at the Family Fare Sparta
A day in the life of a Barista Lead is never the same but, in this role, you would expect to efficiently direct and supervise the activities of all Coffee Shop associates to provide a high standard of customer service to all guests and to achieve the sale and profit goals established for the department.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Train others to perform all department activities and functions, including suggestive selling techniques.
- Manage the selection, scheduling, and supervision of others to meet or exceed departmental productivity levels.
- Brew, mix, blend beverages and prepare food items according to standards and procedures.
- Have familiarity with all products carried in the department; know differences in price, taste, and preparation. Order/maintain inventory control to ensure freshness, product quality and turnover.
- Maintain a clean, attractive and well stocked department.
Sound Like You? Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need:
- One (1) year of retail experience preferred
- Good oral communication skills to effectively engage with customers
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, analyze and interpret documents
- Accounting/Bookkeeping, Delegate/Direct/Implementation skills
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. !
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.