Praxis Packaging continues to grow!!! Our Quality Assurance Group needs to add experienced Quality Assurance Auditors to assure compliance with Company, Customer, FDA and cGMP regulations, processes, and instructions. Successful candidates will have Quality experience in an FDA/cGMP or related environment, good communications & team skills, solid problem-solving abilities, and a strong sense of customer-focus and urgency. They must work well independently in a flexible environment and have understand the importance of completing all proper paperwork.
- Overtime is required.
- Pay rate = $18.00-$23.00/hr + OT,
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, STD/LTD, paid Vac/Holidays
- Strong opportunity for advancement.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Completes Audits & Inspections
- Troubleshoots problems
- Pulls Samples
- Supports Compliance with record review/release
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Instills a sense of quality through modeled quality behaviors and mindset
- Must be willing and able to work OT & weekends as needed
Education, Skills & Experience Required:
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination preferred
- 1 year or more experience required
About Praxis Packaging:
Established in 1989 and headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI with facilities in New Jersey and Ohio, Praxis Packaging Solutions is a full service contract packaging company specializing in Secondary Packaging operations for the consumer product, cosmetics, food & beverage, over the counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, and promotional products industry as well as Primary Filling and Packaging of Oral Solid Dosage Tablets.
We are an independently operated subsidiary of the Huizenga Group. The Huizenga Group is a privately held firm that provides management services to a diverse group of companies. The current portfolio of companies provides products and services for the world adding automotive, pharmaceutical, military goods, medical device, consumer goods and office furniture manufacturers.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics