Entry Level Production Packager / General Labor/ Loader / Assembly - All Shifts
Praxis Packaging continues to grow!!! We are looking for entry-level candidates to join us as Packagers. We have openings on ALL Shifts.
This is our main, production role which drives our business success. Immediate openings are available!
- Pay = $10.00hr. + $15.00 for all overtime hours
- Additional Shift Premium for 2nd or 3rd Shifts
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Strong opportunity for advancement.
We strive to be an inclusive and diverse workplace:
- “Diversity Visionary Award” winning company - non-English speaking candidates encouraged to apply.
- Transportation can be arranged (Wheels to Work partner)
- Felony Friendly
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Must be flexible to work different stations which utilize same skill and condition requirements.
- Some of these duties may include (but are not limited to): cartoning, labeling, de-palletizing, dump hopper, bundling, skid building, shrink wrapping, etc.
- Carry out principles of cGMP, good housekeeping and 5S as required and directed.
- Follow all quality instructions and ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain adherence to all company policies and rules.
- Keep pace with production line.
- Assist others on the line, as needed.
- Communicate any concerns which may affect productivity, safety or quality r.
- Must be willing and able to work OT & weekends as needed
Education, Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
About Praxis Packaging:
Established in 1989 and headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI with facilities in New Jersey and Ohio, Praxis Packaging Solutions is a full service contract packaging company specializing in Secondary Packaging operations for the consumer product, cosmetics, food & beverage, over the counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, and promotional products industry as well as Primary Filling and Packaging of Oral Solid Dosage Tablets.
We are an independently operated subsidiary of the Huizenga Group. The Huizenga Group is a privately held firm that provides management services to a diverse group of companies. The current portfolio of companies provides products and services for the world adding automotive, pharmaceutical, military goods, medical device, consumer goods and office furniture manufacturers.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.