Culver's is hiring Team Members with a genuine desire to provide personalized guest service to ensure that everyone who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
Ideal candidates are friendly with an engaging, outgoing personality. Must be guest focused with the ability to demonstrate meaningful interactions. This position requires sound communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, food service environment.
• Consistently provide friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality. Handles guest comments promptly and courteously with the ability to empathize, sympathize and educate.
• Prepares quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation within service goal times.
• Committed to teamwork demonstrating integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members and managers. Displays a positive attitude that makes the difference between a great shift and an okay shift.
• Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
• Reports to each shift in a neat, clean and unwrinkled uniform. Maintains a well-groomed appearance including personal hygiene, hair restraint and jewelry restrictions.
• Reports to each shift on time and is considered by peers as reliable and dependable.
• Follows established restaurant practices and procedures.
• Performs primary and secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
• Performs any other miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
- Hiring bonus and yearly retention bonus
- Scholarship program, tuition assistance
- Health insurance for eligible team members
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time without sitting.
• Must be able to walk at a fast pace during shifts with the ability to bends, reach and stoop.
• Lift / carry 10 lbs or less constantly; Lift / carry 11-20 lbs frequently; Lift / carry 21-50 lbs occasionally; Lift / carry 51-100 lbs rarely