Provides general office, receptionist and clerical assistance that contributes to day to day operations of the center/campus/facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain current knowledge of Center/Facility and organizations serviced to accurately inform and refer persons requesting service and information.
- Perform receptionist duties including answering telephone, routing calls, taking messages and greeting visitors as required.
- Perform clerical functions such as data entry, copying, scanning, faxing, collating and other general office duties, as required.
- Create and maintain filing systems relevant to office functions and center's activities.
- Provide back up for support staff duties.
- Perform basic staff scheduling and financial tasks as required.
- Coordinate or assist with scheduling meetings and general office events (i.e. conference room and lobby), arrange for refreshments, as requested.
- Report all concerns to supervisor, program manager or director.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
Education, Training, and Licensure/Certification
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Office experience preferred.