Conducts individual and group activities for residents at assigned center, under the direction of the Activities Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct resident-centered activities, including a balance of physical, intellectual, religious, arts and crafts programs, sensory/stimulation programs, and community outings under supervision of the Activities Director.
- Visit with and provide a variety of activities to room-bound residents.
- Transport residents to and from campus activities, as needed.
- Document and maintain accurate records related to residents' level of activity and participation.
- Maintain adequate levels of supplies and report equipment and supply needs to supervisor; store supplies and equipment in assigned storage areas and activity centers.
Education, Training, and Licensure/Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working with older adults in a group setting preferred.