Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Our fresh pack Cherry season begins July 1, 2020. Positions available on 1st and 2nd shift. We are looking for individuals who have prior experience working with manufacturing on a daily basis. This includes but is not limited to collecting samples, chlorine measurements, brix and PH measurements, quality grading of product, use and understanding of variable control charts, and do temperature measurements, conducting inspections throughout the manufacturing process, proper documentation of all activities, traceability and communication with cross functional groups requiring working professionalism. The Quality Assurance Technician will seek direction from the lead lab tech and QA supervisor when an inspection does not meet product's specifications.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts; overtime and weekends may be necessary, especially between the months of July and August and to provide support to the plant operations during lab tech absenteeism and/or vacation coverage
- Must be able to continuously walk, bend, lift up to approximately 30 pounds, climb, twist, stack
- Must have basic computer skills (to include typing, Excel, Word and use of e-mail)
- Must conform to FDA regulations - "FOOD PREPARATION."
- Must work well in team settings and work with various different departments (operations, maintenance, corporate departments, outside vendors)
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have basic math skills and be comfortable using a scale, ruler
- Must be able to follow basic direction and able to formulate decisions based on company specifications. Must be comfortable identifying differences based off given specifications and notifying management when such differences are found.
- Must have legible handwriting and able to keep documentation organized;
- Must be able to pass a basic math test
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma, or equivalent.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.