Supporting the organization in several areas of time and attendance, payroll and human resources, including administrating employee records, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations, administering benefit programs and responsible for the hourly payroll for the plant.
- Ensure that all payrolls are prepared accurately and on time.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for over 700 employees.
- Prepare and distribute payroll summaries, reports, analysis and relevant documentation to Management.
- Administer and ensure proper handling of all employee related benefits including STD, Group Insurances and any bonus/award programs. Perform all year-end related functions and prepare and distribute year-end documentation.
- Respond to employee inquiries in a timely manner
- Coordinate and support training activities, recognition programs, safety programs and employee activities.
- Assure proper development, implementation and education of systematic codes in HRIS and/or restricting access permissions based on security groups.
- Flexible availability to support a 24-hour operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all time cards are calculated accurately, and all overtime is approved by the respective supervisor and management personnel.
- Maintain accurate and current attendance records on all employees.
- Ensure that all HR documents/records are maintained accurately and confidentially.
- Responsible to administer premiums and claims for all employee benefit programs.
- Prepare government and KPI metric reports.
- Handle employee vacation scheduling and prepare related documents including accurate payment recording.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager/HR Business Partner with daily functions and projects as and when requested.
- Track data and provide recommendations to streamline processes using systems and resources.