We are pleased to invite you to become a member of our dynamic and innovative team. Sanctuary at the Park is seeking full-time and part-time Licensed Practical Nurse Managers for its community in Muskegon, MI. Sanctuary at the Park is a member of Trinity Health Senior Communities (THSC), which operates over 40 communities in multiple states. We honor the sacredness of every resident and the holiness of our work through uncompromising standards and services. Our mission is to embolden people to live a joyful, purposeful life. We do this by providing a healthy, enriching and inspiring community.
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
Tuition Reimbursement $4,000 per calendar year for both full and part-time colleagues; No Wait Period
3 weeks paid vacation! - Enjoy a family/work life balance with our generous amount of PTO - vacation, sick, personal
Amazing health benefits! Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, United Health Care Vision, EAP, Adoption Assistance.
National Catholic health system 22 states, 94 hospitals and 122 continuing care facilities
Mentoring at Your Skill Level
Fast response interview times and job offers! We want you to be our next success story!
The Nurse Manager provides direct nursing care to the residents and supervises the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing shift staff. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our community to ensure that the highest degree of quality of care is maintained at all times.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing personnel assigned to you in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care community.
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident's total regimen of care is maintained.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the community's quality assurance program for the nursing service department.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as necessary.
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the resident's admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Perform routine charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician while observing the 5 rights of medication administration.
- Review medication administration, treatment administration records for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physician's order, and adherence to stop order policies.
- Make daily rounds of your neighborhood/unit/shift to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN or RN program.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in this state
- Must possess and maintain current CPR Certification.
- Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must lead by example and possess superior customer service skills and professionalism.
- Interpersonal skills to drive collaboration; excellent communication skills; strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Possess a high degree of personal accountability, responsibility and independent decision making abilities with the skills to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the organization.
Job Number: 00022332
Location: Muskegon, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Sanctuary at the Park
Employment Type: Full time