Summary: Responsible for the setup, control, and efficiency of heat treating equipment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Read and execute Work Orders and ISO documents accurately
- Maintain correct, accurate, and complete documentation for all jobs
- Properly setup and operate all equipment in area of responsibility. Includes start up, set up of all production, and shut down.
- Maintain training status per ISO documents
- Perform all job duties with the Safety and Well-being of themselves and others in mind
- Maintain high equipment efficiency. Follow the production schedule. Include other work (appropriate to process) to produce full capacity loads. Have properly constructed loads (or individual parts) ready for equipment immediately
- Understand the proper use of all inspection equipment and demonstrate the ability to utilize this equipment with accuracy perform all part inspections per ISO documents
- Keep area of responsibility organized and clean
- Monitor performance of all equipment in area of responsibility. Recognize problems which affect the quality of the work and the productivity of the plant. Notify proper personnel when required; report required maintenance repairs
- Able and willing to train other employees in the requirements of this job
- Understand and apply State Heat Treat's Quality Program. Actively participate in solving problems and improving the system.
- Able to safely and effectively operate a Fork Truck
- Follow all written procedures and instructions in the performance of required tasks
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.