This proactive culture provides you the opportunity to learn all functional areas within the Cosmetics Plant. You will learn and develop in a packaging environment: filling bottles, jars, tubes, connecting product delivery systems and interacting with the Warehouse Operations. As you develop in your career, you will train other team members on proper standards and operating procedures and will provide peer feedback to team members.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Strong attention to detail/safety with high level of accuracy, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative with strong communication skills and team-focus
- Accountability for trust and follow through on commitments with team members
- The drive to understand the root cause of issues, develop and enhance processes with willingness to adapt to different approaches, ideas, tools, techniques, and processes
- Prior experience with manufacturing or working in a warehouse environment, machine troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing equipment is a plus
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- High School diploma