Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and follow standardized work procedures.
- Have basic math skills, i.e. be able to count, subtract, multiply and divide
- Have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
- Be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Be able to lift up to 20 lbs on a regular basis. Occasionally lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to communicate well with others.
- Great attention to detail.
- Great Attitude, Energy, Effort, and Attendance.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Possess or ability to successfully obtain USDOT/FMCSA Medical certificate
- Clean driving record.
- Active Chauffer License, Class A CDL license preferred.
- Able to pass forklift operator driving test.