Skills and Qualifications:
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Have basic math skills, i.e. be able to count, subtract, multiply and divide
- Have basic computer skills
- Have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
- Be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Be able to lift up to 20 lbs on a regular basis. Occasionally lift up to 40 lbs.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Able to communicate well with others.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Great attention to detail.
- Great Attitude, Energy, Effort, and Attendance.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus