Provides customers (internal and external) with proper product delivered on-time and to the proper location. Ensures that inventory levels are accurate and maintained. Responsible for the safe operation of liquefied gas or electric powered industrial trucks equipped with
lifting devices (i.e. forklift).
RESPONSIBILITIES & RESULTS
- Delivers and stages materials and parts to various work stations and manufacturing areas/processes.
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials using hand jacks and fork trucks.
- Picks up stock from quality inspection areas and delivers to required areas.
- Checks computer for required product orders.
- Maintains a minimum stock level of parts material specified to meet the needs of production employees.
- Moves material through manufacturing facility at prescribed frequencies and in the most efficient manner.
- Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production logs.
- Recharges batteries or replaces liquefied gas tank as needed.
- Maintains high awareness of safety procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Ability to obtain powered industrial truck license (required).
- One-year relevant experience (preferred).
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal workplace instructions.
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours per day, including Saturday and Sunday.