Job Description: Operate, calibrate and maintain our hi-tech RFID converting and printing machines. Assist other departments as needed (light assembly, shipping and receiving, etc). No previous experience in the RFID or printing industry is necessary, but a strong technical and mechanical background is required.
eAgile is a growing company, and advancement opportunities are possible for employees who demonstrate strong leadership skills and an in-depth understanding of our products and processes.
- Successfully complete training and demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Set up and operate our custom, state-of-the-art electronic converting machines
- Be able to run jobs within quality and waste tolerances, perform machine maintenance and be able to quickly troubleshoot technical issues
- Assist with light assembly, packaging, inventory or other roles as needed
- Strong technical, mechanical and interpersonal skills with an excellent work ethic
- Strong background in computers, including Microsoft Office and general PC troubleshooting.
- Ability to read technical drawings and produce parts within tolerances
- Capable of working under pressure and meeting aggressive deadlines
- Experience with dynamic digital printing and barcode printing systems is preferred
- Knowledge of RFID labels is a plus
- A solid work history with references is required
- Health Insurance (Medical and Dental)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with a Company Match
- 4 Day Workweek with 3 Day Weekends
About eAgile: eAgile sets the industry standard in RFID solutions providing high quality, cost-effective auto-identification products. eAgile has one of the broadest ISO 9001:2015 certifications covering tag production, data management software and integration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off