The Learning & Development intern will be part of the global Learning-Development team within Adient Human Resources. This team's areas of focus include; global training programs, development programs and performance management.
- Provide support to face to face and virtual instructor led training programs.
- Develop learning materials (quick guides, process documentation, etc.).
- Participate and manage activities associated with reconfiguring the Learning Management System to an engaging and easy to use platform.
- Support specific marketing and awareness activities around Adient's L&D programs and initiatives.
- Report and analyze data to identify trends and draw conclusions.
- Perform general administrative duties and coordinate projects.
- Conduct research and summarize findings for L&D programs.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in business, communications, graphic design, psychology etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- 3.0 GPA or greater preferred
- Experience using Articulate or other elearning authoring programs.
- Strong foundation in applying how adults learn to various learning media.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Adient is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email email@example.com.