Basic Purpose and Scope:
The Entry-Level Manufacturing position will be asked to be available to work various shifts which may or may not be on a consistent schedule, cover various job functions as outlined below and may be on a on call basis. This is a full-time, temporary position and will be assisting in multiple departments and product lines.
Core Values – Culture – Service:
- Responsible for driving the Litehouse culture through company core values
- Accountable for outstanding Customer service to all internal and external Customers
- Develop and maintain effective relationships through collaboration and consistent timely communication
- Help uphold a “Team Member” environment supporting others with positive behavior
Essential Job Functions – Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all job duties and operations in a safe manner, while following all federal, state, and Litehouse regulations and policies (Always)
- Assemble containers to be used for packaging (Varies)
- Package product efficiently into containers, utilizing packaging machinery (Varies)
- Assist in changeovers (Varies)
- Palletize containers to specifications, utilizing palletizing equipment/machinery (Varies)
- Inspect product and labels to verify conformance to specifications supervisor (Varies)
- Requisition containers and other supplies for delivery to work stations (Varies)
- Clean and sanitize surface and high-touch areas (Varies)
- Operate the facility entrance procedures (Varies)
- Ensure correct entries into factory software (On-going)
- Ensure products produced meet customer and quality requirements troubleshooting (On-going)
- Responsibility to adhere to Food Safety policies and report food safety and quality concerns to their supervisor (On-going)
- Maintains clean work area and participates in housekeep throughout the facility and grounds (On-going)
- Must be able to frequently work overtime and weekends as necessary (On-going)
- Must be able to work scheduled shifts and meet attendance requirements (On-going)
- Other activities and duties as assigned (On-going)
Minimum Qualifications Required to Perform Work:
- Education: High School Diploma/GED Strongly Preferred
- Certifications: None
- Experience: N/A
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills with ability to express ideas professionally, effectively and efficiently in the common language
- Ability to multi-task, focus and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships with all contacts inside and outside of the company with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Sitting 0% Walking 10% Stairs/Ladders 5% Standing 85%
Near Acuity Speaking – Ordinary Speech Hearing – Ordinary Conversation
Manual Dexterity – Computer Keyboard Fingering
Lifting requirements: Frequently; up to 55 lbs. Over 55 lbs. must be with two or more individuals or with mechanical aides (hoist, dolly cart, forklift)
Frequently required to climb or balance, talk or hear, and taste or smell.
Occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Frequent repetitive tasks.
Temperature: Normal inside range – Normal with the possibility of potential extremes
Atmospheric Conditions and Noise: Noise
Potential Hazards: Hazards associated with working in a food manufacturing facility
Protective clothing or personal devices required: Smocks, protective gloves, goggles, safety glasses, face shield, hearing protection, bump caps and/or hard hats and any other personal protective equipment (PPE) as deemed necessary to perform the job safely
Exposure to fluorescent lights
Litehouse, Inc. is a 100% Employee Owned Company.
We are an EEO employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or veteran status. We affirm the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected classification.