Convivial Brands is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager to manage and lead sales operations within our Wholesale Division, which encompasses the Design Design and Tableau Brands. This position will require strong leadership skills, executive presence, the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, and a proven track record of driving business objectives. In this role, you will partner with Directors and Sales Leaders to develop and optimize selling strategies, identify short-term and long-term goals, develop and drive scalable systems and processes, and dive deep to resolve sub-par performance. You would directly supervise a team responsible for order processing, sales-relevant inventory management, sales rep systems and tools, tradeshow operations and management, sample management, account analysis and support, back-order management, merchandising solutions and analysis, customer service, and more. Ideally, you'll have prior experience leading a customer-facing team and managing mulitple projects at once. Success in this role requires the motivation to make a difference, the ability to work collaboratively both internally and externally, and the ability to balance company and customer objectives.
- Identifies, defines and articulates processes for efficiency and improvement.
- Puts plans in place to execute the strategic direction provided in alignment with the vision of the organization.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams including: Supply Chain, Logistics, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Finance to provide operations support.
- Selects, implements, and maintains sales automation, CRM, and sales incentive programs.
- Manages CRM data and analyzes it to know where to focus, adjust, and streamline.
- Defines, creates, and documents all sales and sales operations processes; works cross-departmentally on automating and streamlining for efficiency.
- Drives operational excellence by establishing standard KPIs and metrics to track and readout weekly around forecast trends.
- Performs sales forecasting in collaboration with the sales team.
- Manages and coordinates all sales activities and programs (e.g., salesperson training, orientation, etc.).
- Supports in driving all business development and outbound and inbound lead generation efforts.
- Creates and maintains sales quota model and territory planning (BPI).
- Notes the needs of Top Line revenue MoM and YoY in collaboration with Sales Director and VP of Marketing/Sales.
- Clarifies and supports an effective Merchandising model.
- Owns the Customer Card in the ERP and is a key contributor to the Item Card, partnering with Product Development.
- Provides marketing and sales support, such as hot spotting of catalogs, inventory management of custom and key accounts, and data entry.
Who We Are:
At Convivial Brands, everything we do revolves around Making Life Better - which includes creating opportunities, products, and a culture that strives to do just that. The physical products we make help people celebrate and enhance life, sometimes in small, quaint ways, and other times in big statements. From celebrating a wedding to giving a small gift of appreciation, each brand produces an end product that intends to make life friendly, lively, and jovial - ergo making life Convivial. This is achieved through operating within our Core Values of being trustworthy, pursuing excellence, and exemplifying a team first mindset. Those three values are what guides our day-to-day operations and ensures we are moving in the right direction the right way. As our brands continue to expand and grow, we're looking to add new team members who can not just maintain our culture, but can add value and help us continually improve. Our goal is to transform work from an obligation to passion!
What Makes Us Special?
- Our team members - we believe each of our team members' individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, unique capabilities and talent - and the way they invest those in their work - is key to our culture, our reputation, and our success as a company. They live out our mission to Make Life Better everyday.
- We are a culture-focused company, built around our 3 Core Values - trustworthy, pursuit of excellence, and team first. Those 3 values are what guide our day-to-day, and ensure that we're moving in the right direction the right way.
- We strive to provide the flexibility our team members need to balance the demands of work and their personal lives.
- We're a family-owned company based in Grand Rapids, MI.
- We're an EOS company - this is our company's "operating system" and is a set of tools and concepts that ensures we have a clear, shared vision for the company, that we're gaining traction through accountability, and that we're building healthy teams.
- We offer great benefits! 8 company-recognized holidays, a generous PTO bank, and a variety of benefits, including health, dental, vision, company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance, voluntary life insurance, permanent life insurance with chronic conditions rider, critical illness and accident coverage, legal insurance, identity protection, and pet insurance. Plus, employee discounts on our products and services!
- We offer a generous 401(k) (traditional pre-tax or ROTH) with a match. The only requirement to participate is that you be 21 years of age. The match is effective the first of the quarter after 90 days of employment. Convivial matches 100% of the first 3% of your compensation, and then 50% on the next 2% of your compensation. All amounts are fully vested immediately.