The Customer Service Team Lead will be based in Troy, MI. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth.
The Team lead will supervise a 5 person site at a Troy, MI law firm. Mon - Fri 7:30 am 4:30 pm with a one hour lunch. Must be flexible with work schedule. Tasks include Mail, Copy, Fax, Driving Messengers, Office Supplies, Hospitality and Reception Back-up.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Perform duties and special requests as assigned by management to include but not limited to: mail services, shipping & receiving, fax services, copy, messenger, hospitality, etc.
* Balance workload; provide guidance and direction to team; serve as focal point for communication with customer and company personnel.
* Deploy staff as required while prioritizing workload assignments.
* Act as a workflow coordinator to manage projects as needed outside normal duties
* Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
* Maintain accuracy of required reports for volume tracking, maintain daily logs of measurements and other accountable items
* Back up Receptionist- Answering and forwarding calls to the appropriate individual /providing breaks greeting clients.
* Ensure the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude.
* Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
* Responsible for all aspects of equipment; make appropriate equipment recommendations/ placing service calls for more than basic jams.
* Provide constructive feedback and recognition to team
* Provide manager with information and recommendations on HR and/or client related matters
* Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
* Responsible for area if no manager is present on site.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.