We're looking to hire 2 Inventory Coordinators to join the team at our Distribution Center in Wyoming, MI!
As an Inventory Coordinator, you'll be responsible for maintaining accurate inventory in the operating system; assisting in the picking, packing, and outbound shipping of customer orders; and other general warehouse duties.
- Always conducts self in a manner consistent with Convivial Brands' Core Values of being Trustworthy, Pursing Excellence, and exemplifying a Team First mindset.
- Complete daily transactions such as receipts, cycle counts, inventory transfers and restocking in the operating system to ensure the desired level of inventory accuracy.
- Research and report on any signification inventory discrepancies as directed by the DC Manager.
- General receiving duties such as unloading trucks, count verification and inspection.
- Light assembly including ability to understand and operate feeding and sorting equipment.
- Pick, pack, ship and process all daily order types and perform all tasks associated with those duties.
- Maintain a clean work area to keep products and merchandise clean and help prevent work related injuries.
- All other duties as assigned by direct Supervisor.
Who We Are: At Convivial Brands, everything we do revolves arount Making Life Better - which includes creating opportunities, products, and a culture that strives to do just that. The physical products we make help people celebrate and enhance life, sometimes in small, qaint ways, and other times in big statements. From celebrating a wedding to giving a small gift of appreciation, each brand produces an end product that intends to make life friendly, lively, and jovial - ergo making life Convivial. This is achieved through operating within our Core Values of being trustworthy, pursuing excellence, and exemplifying a team first mindset. Those three values are what guide our day-to-day operations and ensure we are moving in the right direction the right way. As our brands continue to expand and grow, we're looking to add new team members who can not just maintain our culture, but can add value and help us continually improve. Our goal is to transform work from an obligation to a passion!